Tuesday, December 9, 2008

it doesnt work. both of us are not people who keep promises. i know i've said stuffs that made you upset, done things that broke your heart. and so have you. despite all the destructive stuff that we've done, you chose to walk back and give me and you a 2nd chance. but i walked away one month ago and am very insistent on never going back. dont you understand, it doesnt matter how much you can give me anymore. im not looking at what you can give me. even if you can catch the stars for me, it isnt what i want.

i just simply cannot, promise you anything. i cant give you anything, cant give you what you want. i dont trust myself to commit to any promises. i can no longer look into your eyes, cos all i see is the hatred, the burning depths of hell, the fury and the pain as you raised your hand. i know this is blatant emotional blackmail but i stand firm in never ever wanting to be with someone who can do this. as much as i was very very very angry with you. i stopped short of this. the bruises are nothing compared to the knife you plunged through the depths of my heart.

as for your accusation that i have not got over him. all i can say is, i've gotten over him the moment i found out he got together with one of my good friends and never told me. and that was very long ago. i cant even remember anything anymore. as a friend, he takes care of me, nothing more. if you dont believe, so be it. i cant do anything.

i will never be sorry until you're sorry. we're even. for every hurt i've caused you, i guess you gave tit for tat that very night. the score stands at 0-0 now. you dont owe me anything, i dont owe you anything. btw, you should never had told me you got over her and dont feel anything anymore. if you had told me right from the start, you havent got over, you need time but it's me you want and hope i'll be there, maybe it wouldnt come to this. now, even as i lean on your shoulders, i can never find the same feeling back again.

it's not about wanting to be with someone you can live with. it's being with someone you cannot live without.

i'll be a good kid. i just never said i'll be yours.

No comments: