Sunday, April 20, 2008

for the remaining of my course, i do not wish to have anything to do with co anymore. not that i don't like it. i'll just prefer to have more time to spend on myself, family, my friends, schoolwork and everyone that i've been neglecting. there's no point in tussling around something that i've simply lost enjoyment for.

i want to do something i've never tried before/never dreamt of trying. it's time to live my life the way i want it.

had enough of the co life. i want MY life. i don't want to be dictated and thrown around like some teddy bear anymore. no longer at your beck and call and manipulation. it's time to let go. i cant wait for my time to let go.


-saw all the rampage of tags on sn's blog. i guess everyone needs to calm down and talk it out. all i can say it, what's done is done. no point blaming anyone for any wrong decisions. i've done what i can. i dont have any regrets. just bear in mind, if we did not meet your expectations, it doesnt mean we are wrong or lousy. new people, new ideas.


on hindsight, im goddamn annoyed cos my mum keeps rubbing in that my neighbour got into smu biz. im already regretting a lot of things thus far. but von's right, i need to look forward. the past cannot be changed, you can only ensure your future's good. dont expect me to stay around for long.im a drifter. never a stay-er

No comments: