Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day by day

by As one

I never knew I could fall in love again
Cause my heat was weak and worn
But you promised me, that you would love me and that we’d be one forever
Just be careful with my heart and I’ll love you always

You were coming to me so carefully
The day I got to know you first
I stayed up for many nights sighing, rather than being happy
It might take a very long time, for me to accept someone new
Could you acknowledge my inadequacy?
After my precious love left me,
I believed that I couldn't love anymore
But for you, who are willing to even embrace my scars, everyday

I will show you little by little,
Everyday, I will befriend you more.
Right now, I am not good enough to love you
The day I can give you all of my heart,
Could you wait for it?

I fear if I would forget you again.
I can't easily go to you
And because of him who left me, I still shed many tears
I even cried a lot in front of you
But for you, who wiped my tears away, everyday

But just remember this.
During the days I was in so much pain,
The love that opened up my heart was you.
As big as your love, no, bigger than that,
I will be good to you.
Just like how you are now, comfortably, wait for me.
The day the love I cherished transfers onto you,
I will be preparing to tell you that I love you,
Could you wait for it?


someone sent me this song. left it sitting in my downloaded file till today, i opened it and listened and yahoo-ed the translation. dont read too much into it. i find it sad yet optimistic. i dont know what to make of everything =((

No comments: