Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it dawned upon me, the lingering alluring smell. i finally realised what it is. i know what to do next when my l'eau par kenzo runs out =)).

i hate it when people are self centred! maybe i take after my mum too much. i dislike it when people tell me "it's their own problem" when sometimes i just wanna help a little. it's not like i go all way out to help them but sometimes when i get approached to help and there's nothing pending at the moment, i wouldnt mind.

i dont like it when people have no intention of continuing with something yet want me to put in time and effort to help them. if you think my help's useless, then dont ask me anymore.

i dont like being committed. i dont like it when people try to tie me to their life, their committments, their beliefs. i want to be an epitome of a free spirit. if they cant learn that i cant be tied down, i cant help them. the more you want to try to tie me down, the more i resist. i dont know how to phrase this adequately, but if you cant comprehend, it's fine.

it's not that i wont repay you for what you have done for me. i dont repay u in the way u want me to, doesnt mean i wont do so. i am aware of my debt towards you. very well aware indeed.

before you scream murder on me crossing the line and etc, THINK of your own actions. what has happened thus far took 2 hands to clap. stop piling the blame solely on me.

i know what has gone wrong. i just hope i wont repeat the same mistake to you or anyone else. im very aggressive in nature. and i regret to inform you that business school has cultivated that further.


and i fall again

No comments: