Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i see we're both going through the same phrase. except yours is faster. we acknowledge the quickness of the winds of change. 1 month is enough to turn everything upside down and leaves us running swiftly away from everything. i see the things he said to you and i think, i've heard it too. yes. we're both in the same boat. although you may not know it, just having someone to jabber with takes away a lot of the pain.
thank you my friend

as i've mentioned, 1 month is a lot of time. enough time to let me see that we're better off as separate entities. no, i currently have no one going after me nor am i interested in anyone. my family is in kinda a mess. hurhur but it still functions after so many years. as much as my family isnt the way you think a family should be, it's still my family. and no, i aint going to be the girl that leaves my family behind although they piss me off every other hour.

i stand by my decision. yes. you can say i need a new brain/re-wiring etc. but it isnt going to change the fact i've moved on. all i can say is that i still care for you as a friend and will still be there as a friend to you. but beyond that, i am unable to commit nor entertain. if you still want me, there are 2 ways: 1) re-chase from the start 2)tell me outright you want us to continue and give me 3months to meditate

no guarantees though.


or you can go on hating me.



we're poor but we're even more in love.
you can never erase my roots.

No comments: