Friday, March 14, 2008

even if you're in the wrong, he should be there holding your hand, hugging you, asking you what's wrong and wanting to work it through.

instead it's me who does that.

i'm leaving to find myself. to find the person i lost at the door of business school. to shed the person whose values are moulded by the corporate world. to lose the person i became through sheer necessity and the person i grew into just to accomodate everyone.

it's my life. i should be the person i want to be. there is no more final call to you. if you dont want to tell me what's wrong and refusing to make it work out, there is no point anymore. it takes two hands to clap. even if i want to make a wrong into a right, i cant succeed if you dont try too.

if you think im not good enough, i produce lousy work.. i ask you, have you ever tried to tell me what's wrong? have you ever tried to help me with my work? have you ever reassured me?

if it's really as what you claim, everything wrong is my fault. then it's best that i go. it's not that i have a lot of time to fight with you nowadays. you're picking my little faults here and there and everywhere every half an hour. im not perfect but you dont have to magnify it.

and, if you think i really dont mind you calling me dumb. think again.

if you see this and still think you have done nothing wrong, then dont ever look for me again unless it's with regards to fyp.

next time, i'll do everything myself
your words cut through the silence, cut through my heart.

No comments: