Sunday, March 30, 2008

everytime i stare at this blank slate, my mind just turns into a puddle of nothingness.


very happy for my 21st birthday. *hugs to von, gl, wl, xt for celebrating with me on friday=) the ice cream cake was totally sinful! haha.






haha the adidas watch isnt 100% like this. the watch face sides are metal. this is the big version. mine's the smaller one cos my hand's small! i love my sis. even though i think she smells. hahahahaha. just kidding.



SZ series. magnesium alloy cover. interesting texture. 2GB ram. 160GB HD. T8100 2.1GHZ windows vista business. wireless AGN. inbuilt webcam. nvidia graphic card. 13.3 inch and weighs a nifty 1.9kg=)

rose gold and white gold. so delicate i dont dare to wear it! =)=)


lotsa love to my family! haha. my mum got me a bracelet, my sis got me an adidas watch, my dad got me a VAIO. how cool is that. yeah!



it's that little warm fuzzy feeling inside:)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



i didnt win 4D! so annoying haha. my birthdate opened on sunday. what the hell what the hell. *curse swear. my luck was that my birthdate actually opened.. but i didnt seize opportunity of it. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF IT. this always happen to me. life gives me oranges but i have no idea how to make orange juice.

haha. funny. bored. goodfreind's (there is no spelling error) off to indo.. just came back from m'sia snorkelling. i wanna see pics. you forgot my birthday you dumbass. haha. good to have someone to take your mind off things. come back faster before you go NS!

1 comment:

minnie said...

Happy belated birthday~! Haha. =)

Guess u had a really enjoyable 21st birthday!! That's great! HAha.