Thursday, March 13, 2008

i never expected the student lounge to be so crowded. too close for comfort i must say. people sleeping, doing project, doing fyp. and what im doing? simply wasting time away. my head hurts probably due to
1) lack of sleep
2) bad posture .. cos it's all sofas and no tables
3) hunger
cant exactly leave my poor laptop alone while i go get food can i? hate it when im all alone and have no one to lunch/dinner with me. i never end up eating anything. why? i hate eating alone. i'll rather eat on the go, eg running with a container of mee siam. done that, tried that, had fun =)



sometimes i feel like a lonely sheep. i dont know where im going.i dont know where the path takes me. my frustrations echo in the silence. my back turned upon the light. they dont understand that it's lonely having to smile while your heart's broken. they dont understand how hard it is. they dont understand that time alone, is energy consuming. im not a natural self-entertainer. sometimes im just a nomad. shuttling between the parcels of time and space. shuttling between my two selfs.
i cant split myself into two. but somehow this world requires me to be
-harsh, bitter, calculative
and yet
-soft, kind, amiable, understanding and brutally accomodating.

the conflicts will never end. the side that dominates will determine my future. while you walked further down the path, i stayed at the forked route, wondering which way to procede.






chanced upon this photo. kinda like it. too tired. if your other half's younger than you, expect to baby him.


No comments: